It’s no secret that nutrition is a vitally important part of any health or fitness program, and Yoga Burn is no different. Providing your body with the proper nutrients it needs to change and improve is the only way to expect to see quick, powerful results with any program. Not only that, but your nutrition quite literally can make or break the way you feel as it has a profound impact on your overall energy and state of mind…And this is another big reason why your nutrition is so important when it comes to having success with any program, including Yoga Burn.
YOGABURN Helping Women Get Lighter, Healthier and Happier
How it Works
The secret to the success of the Yoga Burn Program lies in what’s referred to as Dynamic Sequencing. Dynamic Sequencing is the way in which the yoga burn program teaches you how to properly perform each movement and then continues to adapt and increase the challenge at the precise moment your body starts to get used to the routine. This forces your body to change and adapt, which in turn, helps to build a shapely, feminine body that not only looks better, but feels better too! The unique 3 phase program guides you through a series of different videos that are laid out in a way that will keep your body and mind guessing to ensure you do not get bored, or hit a plateau. Each video is 45 minutes long and can be done anytime, anywhere. You are encouraged to complete three 45 minute videos a week, with the option to complete a bonus video lesson which is provided. It’s highly recommended to fit the bonus video in if you can find the time, as the bonus video is focused on increasing your emotional well being, self-confidence, and overall happiness. I’m sure you’ll agree that confidence and happiness are two of the most attractive attributes a woman can possess. Learn more about Yoga Burn’s 3 phase program below.
This phase is called the foundational flow because that is exactly what we will be building: A solid Yoga Foundation. The first four weeks are designed to teach you the foundation of a strong yoga practice and of course, start to shape long, lean muscles while having fun! Both beginners and advanced yoga students can and will benefit from this unique set of sequences. You will learn how to execute proper form and build a strong “mind-body” connection so you can call on the muscles you need once we move into the more challenging videos. This initial foundation is the key to progressing through the next two phases safely and effectively.
Phase 2 is dedicated to teaching you how to combine the moves we’ve learned in Phase 1 into a smooth flow that will allow you to burn more calories and get that heart rate up! By now you will be more comfortable with our basic moves, so let’s mix it up and keep your body guessing to force it to adapt and change for the better!! Each video in this phase focuses on large muscles groups. The 3 workout videos are: Upper body, Lower Body, and Core. We will work on our transitions from one pose to the next. Learning how to link poses together feels really good, and allows you to focus on the present moment rather than giving the mind time to wander…it’s like a moving meditation!
Get ready to kick it up a notch ladies! It’s time to combine all that we have learned from the past 2 Phases into a scorching hot sequence designed to fire up your metabolism and transform your body in ways you may have never imagined possible with yoga!
The layout of each video is slightly different than the previous videos. There is more repetition of each pose to really encourage the desired muscle to fatigue. Also, you will be guided through a combination of upper and lower body compound movements. These are designed to get the most done in the shortest amount of time, and the muscles we are going to target will help give your body that attractive hourglass shape.
Phase 3 is designed to spice things up, reenergize and reinvigorate your mental focus while fully maximizing your weight loss results.
Get trained everyday as healthy parents
A four minutes workout that replaces one hour in the gym an exhausting workout in.
The gym doesn’t suit everyone and let’s be honest sometimes, we have no time for it. However, this is not an exercise to avoid exercise. Quick interval training is really effective due to its high pace. A large number of calories is burned in a short period.
Let’s try these five simple exercises that will take you just 5 minutes you don’t even need a stopwatch.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider start crouching down pulling the pelvis back as if you want to sit on a chair
- Crouch as low as possible keeping your back straight return to the initial position straining the leg and butt muscles
- You need to repeat this simple exercise for only 60 seconds
- Let’s give it a try here’s your minute losing weight in such problem areas as the legs buttocks and hips is probably the most prevalent issue in fitness
- The beginner level exercises like squats are pretty effective and beneficial if you perform this exercise regularly every day your whole body will transform within a month
- For this easy exercise you don’t need special equipment or gym membership you can perform it just about anywhere how are you doing there only a few seconds left
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 well done !
- Take the plank position with your arms straight
- Your hands should be shoulder width apart and knees shoulders and feet are in one line
- Slowly start lowering your body bending your arms and keeping elbows close to your body
- Return to the initial position
- For a start you should perform the exercise for at least 30 seconds
- This exercise greatly works the pectoral muscles and triceps if you’re new to push-ups begin by doing them on your knees or while resting against a chair or sofa
- How many can you do today let’s do ten more one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
- That’s it great job
- Climber the starting position is the same as in the previous exercise
- Tincher abs lift the right leg and pull it to your chest
- Your back and hips must be stiff go back to the initial position and do the same for the left leg
- This exercise takes about 30 seconds
- Take your time and watch your posture
- This exercise will strengthen your stomach muscles and help you burn calories
- Don’t push yourself too hard if you feel exhausted, take a break
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart
- Hands at the waist take a big step forward with your left foot
- The left should form at a right angle and the right knee should almost touch the floor
- Go back to the starting position with a push from the forward leg
- Repeat the exercise with your right leg
- This exercise requires only one minute
- Ready, go, place your feet shoulder-width apart
- Hands are at the waist take a step forward with your left foot now go back to the starting position
- Repeat the exercise with your right leg
- Then do it for the left leg again
- Then for the right one left right left right left again and the right one keep going until the time runs out
- When doing this exercise it’s very important to keep your back straight
- Place your arms beside your body
- Jump up while spreading your legs to the sides and raising your arms above your head
- Go to the initial position with a quick jump 45 seconds is enough for this exercise
- Take the initial position
- Relax your shoulder and neck
- Get ready now go this exercise called jumping jacks forms a part of military training in the USA as it improves physical and aerobic endurance
- Are you feeling your muscles burn that means you’re doing it right ?
- Keep jumping for the remaining time
- The workout should make you feel energized but not exhausted
- So don’t overdo it in the beginning
- Your muscles our huge favor
Here’s a summary of the workout that might be handy for you
- Squats 60 seconds push-ups 30 seconds
- Mountain climber 30 seconds
- Lunges 60 seconds
- Jumps 45 seconds
keep performing this set of exercises everyday at home or in your backyard and your body will transform within a month you’ve already taken the first step toward your dream body have you ever tried these exercises.